top of page

Health Certificate

When you are taking your pet across state or international borders, a health certificate as well as other documentation may be required. If you are taking your pet from the United States to a foreign country, your destination country may have specific health requirements that must be met before your pet can enter the country. International travel often requires USDA endorsement of the certificate. For more information, see USDA's resources on Travel with a Pet.

travel with cats.gif
travel with pets.gif
bottom of page